I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

(September): Playing Hookie for a Fun Day Downtown

One place we really wanted to visit was the Bureau of Printing and Engraving (one of the two locations where US currency is printed).  They're only open on weekdays, and we all wanted to go, so Mike took a day off and we pulled the girls out of school for a day - this was an educational experience itself, right?!?  We had a fun time.  We couldn't take pictures inside, but we got a couple pictures of the kids at the Jefferson memorial, where we had a picnic lunch before making our way over for the tour



No comments: