We had a brutal winter. It was so cold and snowed a lot. As a Canadian, I can't believe I've become such a wimp with the cold weather. But I am.
Lucky for me, the kids are old enough to play in it by themselves. Since we don't have a fence, I don't like Isaac to venture past where I can see him, but with his sisters watching him, I'm ok not being out there with him if I can at least see him from the kitchen window. And the girls are great helpers with him so that I don't have to get cold! :) Isaac only lasts about 20 minutes, but the girls can stay out there for hours!
During this snowstorm in February we measured 19 inches! The kids were in heaven - school was canceled, and while everyone in the city was snowed in, once they made the trek across the backyard, they were able to play with Neive in the snow all day!




1 comment:
What a winter wonderland for the kids to remember
Post a Comment