I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, July 10, 2014

(November): Fall in Maryland

I love fall in Maryland.  I love it.  I'm a hazard on the road as I drive around because the scenery is breathtaking.  Trees in a variety of brilliant, amazing colors will pop out of nowhere - incredible reds, bright oranges, and yellows.  It's gorgeous.  My pictures don't do it justice at all, but here are a few:




Of course the beauty comes with a price.  This pile of leaves here is just scratching the surface - we would easily do 50-60 compacted bags in one day and not even get half our yard.  But it's totally worth it!

Especially with these cute helpers.  I really enjoy being out there raking with them
And I secretly love that the kids on the street want to hang out with the girls bad enough that they're willing to grab a rake and help out if it means hanging out with their friends.  More helpers! :)

No comments: