We had heard of these cliffs along the Chesapeake Bay that have some cool fossils, and even shark teeth, so we decided to go explore.
It was about a mile to the beach so we had a nice walk too
I love how pretty the coastline his. A lighthouse off in the distance
Searching for shark teeth!
We found one!
We actually left the beach with two of them because someone gave us one that they found too
Isaac had no idea what we were looking for, but he was on the hunt for any rock he could find (he wasn't picky)...he came to the right place!
Isaac, of course, found a fun stick to play with
Making our way back to the car...apparently some of us are too tired to walk. Thank goodness for Grandpas!
That evening we went out for a crab dinner - Maryland is famous for their blue crabs. Yum! The restaurant was right on the water and we ate outside as the sun set. Perfect summer!
I love this family of mine so much. I feel so lucky to have each one of them

No comments:
Post a Comment