I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, July 10, 2014

(November): Thomases

 Our friends, Chris and Steph Thomas were our first friends in Texas.  We had a mutual friend, Dwain & Christina who put us in touch with them before we moved to Texas.  So we stayed with them when we looked for a house.  At the time, Elaina was almost 2, Matthew was barely 1, and Erin was in my tummy.  We had a great 5 years together living in Texas, where they added Allison a year later, and Isaac joined our family 4 years later.  When we moved away it was pretty sad.  We had all become really good friends.  Go figure 6 months later, Chris got a job in Richmond, just 2 hours away!  So we get to see them every few months.  This November we went to stay with them for a weekend.  So much fun to have great friends!

No comments: