I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, July 7, 2014

(July): Erin Turns 6!

This girl makes me so happy.  She is sweet, happy, and so easy to have around!
She always has the cutest smile.  She smiles a lot and is happy all the time.
She loves to be fashionable and accessorize
She loves to dance and be silly!  Watching her do just dance is hilarious!  She has the best sense of humor.  She has the funniest come-backs and is totally witty.  I think it's the Trousdale in her.  She and Mike can go back and forth with jokes to each other all the time.  It's hilarious.
Everyone loves Erin.  She is so well-liked at school by both her teachers and friends.  Staff members tell me how much they love her and how sweet she is.  She includes everyone and tries to be a friend to everyone.  She's easy to get along with for everyone.
We played a bunch of summer birthday games for Erin's party: hot potato, bingo, pinata, musical chairs.  It was fun!
Ice cream cake for my sweet birthday girl
That night the Drydens came over for some Just Dance and a movie night. 
Silly kids
I sure love this girl.  She is my sweet & sassy 6 year old and I am a lucky Mom to have her aroun!

No comments: