Summers in Maryland are just what they should be! We have a bunch of kids on our street and the kids are outside all day long. The kids spend the daytime at the pool, riding bikes, scooter races on the cul-de-sac, playing at the park, having lemonade stands, and just being outside ALL DAY LONG. Usually me or my neighbor Helen will end up feeding everyone lunch so as to not interrupt their fun day. They play outside until it gets dark, capturing fire flies in the evenings, and often settling in for a movie night or sleepover that night. I keep thinking to myself, "this is exactly what a childhood should be like!" It is perfect. I'm so glad they are happy, active kids
Our neighbor Helen and Jimmy are the coolest, and they actually own a proper lemonade stand. We live on a corner lot, so it is the perfect place to seel refreshing drinks! These kids were so cute that day
Thank goodness for big sisters to push little brothers on the swings
We went to get the girls' hair cut, and Elaina asked me to take a picture of her and Neive and post it on facebook. I asked her how I should caption the photo and her suggestion was: "we're at the salon! We brought a friend!" lol
Sprinkler fun in Neive's backyard





No comments:
Post a Comment