I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, July 10, 2014

(December): Visiting Trousdales

We had a lot of fun visiting the Trousdales for Daniel's wedding this Christmas
The girls had fun learning to shoot a bee bee gun

Mike's parents had a box of old stuff for him to go through.  The had fun trying on his cap and gown from his high school graduation.  I thought it was fun to discover old love notes from his high school sweetheart!

Isaac was just excited for a new place to explore!

Making cookies with Aunt Kelli
Feeding the ducks


Cuddling with Uncle Jonny
Having fun outside the temple before the sealing.  Isaac was so tempted to jump into that fountain!
 Family picture just before the sealing.  Mike didn't make it in time for pictures because he was at a job interview...which ran WAY late!  He arrived just as we were walking in to take pictures, but at least he made it for the most important part
Our family with the beautiful bride and groom
Isaac and Ethan had so much fun together.  These two are going to be trouble together as they get older

No comments: