I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

(August): Pool Fun

We joined Ashton Pool this summer, and we're so glad we did!  About 5 families from our ward (including us) have memberships at this pool so we'd often run into friends or coordinate to be there at the same time.  It is pretty expensive so we didn't do it the first summer we were there, and really debated doing it the second year, but it was so worth the price.  We had a blast at the pool this summer




learning to blow bubbles





I love his face!






Elaina learned how to dive

Diving lessons with Daddy

Erin and Neive

Elaina, Sage, Erin & Isaac

No comments: