I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, July 10, 2014

(December): Lights at the Temple

The temple grounds were so beautiful at Christmas.  Last year the Sister missionaries gave us flyers to distribute to our friends and neighbors, inviting them to see the lights at the temple.  Since the temple is such a prominent DC landmark, many locals take the opportunity this time of year to visit.  Elaina and Erin both decided that they wanted to give a flyer to their school teachers.  Elaina was really excited to find out that her teacher had been visiting the temple every year at Christmas time since she was a little girl!  She thought that was so great, and I thought it was great that she was excited to be a little missionary.  We weren't able to go last year, but this year we really enjoyed seeing the lights and being on the temple grounds together.






No comments: