I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Isaac - fall & winter 2012

This boy has been my little buddy this fall & winter while the girls have been in school.  
He's a good little buddy to have around!




Isaac didn't learn to walk until he was 16 months old.  However, he was really adept at climbing.  Though he couldn't walk yet, I'd often find him on top of the table helping himself to some breakfast
And, um, helping himself to Millie's water when he got thirsty.  Can you tell he's the third child?!?  Rather than removing him from the doggie bowl, I ran to get my camera!  I really do think this is disgusting (I can't even handle dog lick), but I just couldn't resist capturing the memory

Millie is his little buddy, and he loves her

Isaac loves to read books.  He doesn't necessarily love hearing the story, but he loves to flip through the books and point at things and have me tell him what it is

I guess this is what you get when you have two older sisters!

Playing at the park.  He loves to be outside and climb all over the playground

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Such great memories. I bet he loves being the center of your attention during the days also. Great pictures and he is going to not be happy some day when he gets older and you show him the pictures of him licking or eating out of Millie's bowls.

amespj said...

What do you mean third child? I remember when your first child was caught playing in the toilet bowl and you ran for the video camera and didn't take her away until you got a good movie.
I know Isaac must miss Erin this year, but lucky he has Millie and Mommy.