Go figure, the adults were to first ones up on Christmas morning, and here we are waiting for the kids to hurry and wake up!
Our pretty Christmas tree, before the chaos began
Isaac got an orange in his stocking!
Ryan got one too!
Elaina is always SUPER excited about finding an orange in the toe of her stocking. She anticipates it every year and loves telling people that Santa always leaves her an orange. I love her excitement
I
love how excited she is about a package of markers! You can always
count on Elaina to get excited about the simplest things :) I love it
about her
This picture captures that feeling that I love about Christmas morning: the chaos and excitement in the air. This type of scene makes me happy
Erin loved her new Hello Kitty hat. I love that smile!
I love this picture! Everyone had opened their stockings and was crowded around my Dad to help him open his. Although I don't think anyone could understand why he was so excited about a bottle of lotion.
Aunt Jen and her cute nephews, Isaac & Ryan
I love this picture of the three of them squished on the couch, playing with their new kindle
Look at Isaac eyeing his Grandpa Ducky's new tennis balls!
aww, sweet couple!
The girls were so excited about their gifts for Mike. Elaina gave him a new harmonica and Erin bought him a Toblerone bar
And Erin is just as excited about the harmonica!
Isaac, playing with his new farm toys
Gavin, helping his Daddy open his gift
And apparently all the kids want to help!
Erin's new piggy bank!
My Dad is ready to explore Mexico!
Mike, just enjoying the chaos around him
These two boys didn't really like each other and were wary of each other (probably because they wanted to steal each other's toys), but I'm sure they'll be best buds next time they get together! Watching them keep an eye on each other every time the other got too close was pretty funny to watch
New art supplies from Nana
Too much excitement for this old guy? And the only pillow he could find was an unopened gift?!?
And this was later that day...do you think we wore him out?
A picture book from all the grandkids
My Mom prepared a beautiful Christmas dinner
Gavin and his new train track
Just as exciting as the gifts themselves are the boxes they came in! With a good imagination, a box can become anything you want it to be:
a hat!
a toy!
Something to demolish
a drum!
Beautiful sunset on Christmas Day
1 comment:
What a fun day and you are right that picture did capture everything about Christmas morning. It looks like just the PERFECT day!!
Post a Comment