I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(April): Isaac and his cars

Isaac loves to play with cars, trains, and anything that moves!



He stayed downstairs and played with cars one morning while I went to the gym, and Nana played with him.  When I got home he was still playing so I was able to sneek in a shower and get ready for the day undisturbed.  Thank goodness for a distraction and someone to watch him!

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I remember Matthew being so into cars and trains. We should have opened the trains tub when you were here.

amespj said...

I'm glad he's all BOY. I remember David had one of those street map rugs too. It is fun to have boy toys after the girl toys.