I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(April): Storyville

A friend told me about this awesome place up near Baltimore, called Storyville.  We hadn't been able to go yet, but we decided to go see it with Nana.  It was so great!  

It is like the Children's Museum in Bryan, but much bigger, and cleaner....and free!!  There were only a few children there that day so we got to explore it all on our own!

Of course, the trains were a big hit

Grocery shopping




Playing with big trucks


Making dinner

And of course, how can you go to storyville and not read stories in a big, over-sized chair?

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

What a great place to take Nana. That is just screaming "Bring Nana Here!" So fun!

amespj said...

What a great outing. I love seeing Mom playing and reading with Isaac! I remember when he was born and I took the girls to the Children's museum in Bryan.