I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(April): Brookside Gardens


Between the Sunday sessions of General Conference we went to Brookside Gardens where all the flowers and trees were starting to bloom .  It was fun to finally enjoy being outdoors after a long winter!


We happened upon this fun checkerboard, and it was fun to play using rock pieces and wood chips.  I have so many fond memories of playing checkers with my Nana when I was little



Enjoying beautiful scenery



2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I LOVE pictures of kids holding hands. It is priceless to me.

amespj said...

What sweet sisters!!! And I love the picture of Mom with the 3 kids too.