My Nana came to visit us in April, and we had a fun time with her!
Elaina attended a birthday party where they learned how to do manicures. So Nana, Erin and I got a manicure from her that evening. She was so funny teaching us how to care for our finger nails
Isaac and his Nanny M read lots of stories together
Elaina and Nanny M
Erin and Nanny M
We went out to eat in downtown Silver Spring
Nana helped me plant a garden in front of my house
The girls' room is the coldest room in the house, so we have an electric heater in their room. Usually I would go in and turn it down before I went to bed, but since Nana slept in their room, I told her to turn it down at night. Sweet Erin wrote her a note to put beside her bed that said: "Don't furget to turn down the heatr"
Riding scooters
and bikes
Isaac loves being outdoors - they enjoyed just hanging out on the deck together
Nana and Millie went for a walk to meet the bus after school
Nana and I went to the temple together one evening. I'm so glad to live only 20 minutes away from this beautiful temple
It is especially beautiful at night
We rode the metro downtown to see the cherry blossoms (another post)
Me and my kids at the gardens behind the Smithsonian Castle
3 comments:
You have such a great Nanny M. What a trooper she is being able to do all of that stuff. I also loved that Erin wrote her a note.
I loved all of these!! What an awesome nanna. I love her with all the kids in the picture. And Issac is so big! I can't wait to meet him someday. What a cutie.=) That temple looks gorgoues. Our closest is 3 hours, it's a trek.=)
Such fun together. I know Mom enjoyed the visit a lot and told me what a wonderful hostess you were. (In addition to a terrific granddaughter).
Post a Comment