I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(April): Playing Ball!

Isaac is all boy!  He has started learning to kick and throw a ball, and once spring arrived he was content to be outside with a ball all day long.  Nothing is better than nice weather and a ball to play with!






2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

And he is sooooo cute too!

amespj said...

It makes you wonder about the playroom full of toys when you see how much fun there is with a good old-fashioned ball. But then I'm guilty of contributing to all those other toys.
The best part is just playing outside...with anything. I think it takes living in a place with real winter, to appreciate playing outside.