I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

(April): Playing at the Park

Between General Conference sessions we went to the park down the street with Nana and our friends, the Drydens.  This is all the older kids: Tyler, Erin, Sarah, Kate, Elaina

Isaac had fun rolling his cars down the slide


and of course, going down himself


My buddy

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

My kids talk about that park. How awesome that you have one you can walk to.

amespj said...

It seems strange to categorize Elaina and Erin as the 'older' kids. They are growing up too fast! Isaac always has the twinkle in his eye - I hope he doesn't lose that when he's one of the 'older' kids.