Right after we moved here I discovered through Facebook that an old roomate of mine was moving to Silver Spring as well. We aren't in the same ward, but live about 20 minutes away from each other. We met up at Brookside Gardens, which is a public garden area near our house. I love reconnecting with old friends unexpectedly!
our kids were excited to discover this butterfly bench
The area was so beautiful! I'm excited to go walking on the trails when it warms up again
They had a children's garden, which was really charming. The kids had fun running through the tree house, hiding in this hollowed out tree, and running through the little garden
We also had fun at the nature center. I think these two are looking at turtles
1 comment:
How fun! That is so cool to have a friend move so close.
I have LOVED reading your posts!!! Way to go!! I am SO proud of you!! Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment