I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, March 18, 2013

(Oct): Mom's Visit

I always love when my Mom comes to visit!  Last fall my parents moved to Mexico, and transitioned into their new semi-retired life (my Dad started a consulting job there, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off).  My Dad went to Mexico ahead of my Mom to start work, so she came back to visit us for about a week.

We went the the International Spy museum one day, which was fantastic!

Lunch break before the museum

Erin and my Mom
yum, gelato!

Isaac loves his ice cream!

Riding the metro home.  For some reason Erin always insists on standing on the train


My little man


Reading stories

My Mom discovered these old polly pockets and the girls were in heaven with them!

My Mom helped Elaina prepare a fantastic home evening lesson

Rainy day attire - Isaac got this cute raincoat from his other Grandma.  What lucky kids they are to have so many people who love them!

While the girls were at school, Isaac enjoyed some one-on-one time with Nana

Waiting for the bus

Isaac's favorite park of each day is walking to the bus to pick up his sisters after school.  He starts squealing with delight when he hears the bus coming around the corner and points at it as it drives toward us.  I'm not sure if he's more excited about the bus or his sisters coming home but he loves this part of everyday!


2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

So cute. I love that he squeals when the bus comes.

amespj said...

Gee I miss my kids.