I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, March 18, 2013

(Oct): School Open House - Elaina

Something I've always loved is going into the girls' school and seeing them in their classrooms.  This year I was especially excited for their open house at the beginning of the school year since it is a new school for us.  I was anxious to see them in their classrooms, meet some of their friends, and get to know their classroom schedules.  I bounced around between their classrooms, trying to catch lunch and recess, specials, and class time with each of them

Elaina at the carpet in her classroom

Elaina doing partner work with her friend, Avi
Recess time with Avi, Selena, Sophia, Elaina & Ashley

hopscotch

Ashley, Elaina, Avi & Zachary
Bryce, Tucum, and Elaina at lunch

Having lunch with my girl

3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

You are a great mom. I have been distant and still haven't gone to school to see Matthew. Way to go SUPER MOM!!

Meli said...

I love the updates!!!

amespj said...

Those clothes indicate you're not in Texas anymore.