I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, March 18, 2013

(October): Park Day with Nana

My Mom met the girls at the bus stop after school and took them straight to the park.  I was looking through these photos as I was getting ready to put them on the blog and was reminded how much I love these years, as busy and tiring as they are.  I love their little laughs and smiles and that they can find happiness in the smallest little things.  Being a kid is so great and I'm just glad that they are happy kids and have everything they need to be happy - like a park down the street!














I love these two!  They make life so great.

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

YAY!!! Another post:) I just love your mom, have I ever told you that? She is so fun and loves being with her family. What a great Nana to just take them to the park and take such awesome pictures also:)

amespj said...

It was fun to have them all to myself for awhile - just me and the camera to make the memories.