We discovered that the White House was doing a fall garden tour of the South Lawn, which was kind of a neat event to do! Apparently they do a spring and fall tour each year, and I just kind of happened upon it by coincidence last fall. It was neat.
This is the President's view from the back of his house. I guess there are perks to being Mr. President!
If it weren't for those secret service guys I could have gone right up and knocked on Barak's back door!
Another view of the Washington monument from the White House
Me and my girls, just hanging out at the White House
The Rose Garden
The outside of the oval office. Erin was excited that she could see an American flag through the window
South Portico
Michelle Obama's kitchen garden. The White House tries to prepare their food using as much as they can from this garden. Anything they don't use is donated to local soup kitchens
2 comments:
How cool that you got to be so close. That would definitely be something I would love to go up there for. How many people get to be that close to the white house.
Too bad Barack & Michelle didn't know you were there or they would have been out to meet the best girls in town.
Post a Comment