Erin, hard at work at her desk
at computer lab
Listening to instructions with her class
Erin and her dear friend, Helena. Erin came home the first week talking only about this girl named Helena. I met her Mom and found out that Helena was talking all the time about her friend, Erin. The two girls adored each other and were such sweet little friends. They got together a couple times outside of school were two peas in a pod - I've never met anyone so similar in personality to Erin as Helena - they both have happy temperaments, they are silly, sweet, smiley, laugh at the same jokes, and are so much alike! It was the perfect little friendship. At open house day I found out that Helena was going to be moving to Las Vegas in a couple weeks and was so crushed! Erin has really missed Helena, even though they only knew each other for a few short months.
Working hard!
Lining up
"Marshmallows and peace sign up!"
Eating lunch with her friends: Erin, Amy, Helena, and Joule
Lunch with my other girl
Erin and her friends, lining up for recess: Amy, Helena, Erin, Joule, Chami, Bianca, and Kevin
Recess time!
Erin and her friend, Bianca
Love her!
2 comments:
It is so sad to have friends move away. We had to go through this so many times living in Bryan. Poor sweet girl.
It seems like forever ago, but I still remember when Carly Brown moved away and Heather was crushed (me too).
Post a Comment