I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

(October): Other Fun Family Shots

Often I think the "other" pictures are just as cute as the formal pictures to hang on the wall.  Here are some other cute pictures of the kids from family picture day.  I sure love these guys :)

I love all of Isaac's little facial expressions



















 
  


I love that Erin kept posing for the camera - she came up with these all on her own!















 (Mary Poppins)             





We kept telling Elaina to open her eyes and do a "real" smile.  Think she got it?

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

You have cute girls but the younger the kids are cuter they are. OH MY GOODNESS that little man is such a doll!!!! How did you decide which was the best out of all of those amazing pictures!!!

amespj said...

Looking at all those fun shots makes me think that maybe I really do like to take family photos.