My life has turned upside down. Isaac didn't start walking until he was 16 months old, and now he's unstoppable!
He loves to take each pot out of the cupboard, one by one, and carry it into the living room and set it on the rug. And then he goes back for another one. Or sometimes he stops to make music with the pots. The sad thing about this is that I'm totally ok with it because it means it's distracting him from his other favorite past time....
...which is getting into the cereal. Usually he brings it to me and asks me to give him some. If I say no, he just helps himself.
If I don't give him cereal, and if the cereal is hard to reach in the box, he just dumps it all over the floor and helps himself. Oh, he wears me out!
His high chair is right next to the light switch for the living room and the dining room. He loves the cause and effect of switching on and off the lights. If I'm not paying enough attention to him during mealtimes, he'll climb onto his high chair and just start doing this for fun.
2 comments:
At least he's a cute little trouble maker!
Oh my goodness! He sounds just like a boy! They're just made to wear mom's out. :) He's so cute though.
Post a Comment