I can't believe this girl is 7! In my mind I sometimes still see her as that adorable little toddler that she was five years ago, and then I realize that she's changed and grown so much since then. She's turned into a big sister, a big helper, a smart and creative girl, and a good friend. I sure love her.
We had ice cream cake for her family party
Our next door neighbors (Neive and Aiden) came over to have ice cream cake and open presents
I made these letters for her bedroom wall (I was crafty - can you believe it?!?). Erin got a set too for her birthday.
She had a Barbie-themed birthday party, so she asked fora Barbie cake. We watched a Barbie movie while I did pedicures on all the girls.
Some of her friends at the party
More party friends
1 comment:
It's so wonderful to be 7 and to have instant friends to come to your party.
Post a Comment