Elaina is a ball of energy!
Trying to keep her entertained has been a lot of work since she was an infant. I'm glad she has school to keep her as busy as she would like to be. Her favorite subjects at school are music, PE, and art. She excels in her schoolwork and works hard to make sure she does a good job. She also tries to follow the rules and please her teacher. She's well liked at school by her classmates and has a lot of friends. I am really proud of her. In first grade, for a couple weeks she was playing tag at recess. She had a strategy to make sure she would be "it" without seeming like she was trying to be "it" :) I love that she enjoys coming home each day to tell me about her day. Her teacher says that she is a friend to everyone and is good at compromising with her classmates when they disagree on things.
Elaina still loves to organize and plan parties - fashion parties, birthday parties for stuffed animals, holiday parties. She's always talking about what Holiday is next and making plans for it - even if it's a family member's birthday - it's always a big deal to her! She's always trying to figure out some sort of activity we can do and invite all of our friends to it. I can't keep up with her and all of her plans!
Elaina is very creative. She always has a million crafts on the go. It's a never ending struggle to find a way to contain all the craft supplies and projects that she has on the go all the time. Lately I've suggested mailing them to family members because my fridge can only has so much space! :) She loves to make her very own "Activity Books" to give to people. These books include mazes, connect-the-dot activities, word searches, tic-tac-toe games, coloring pages, matching games, "spot the difference" pages, etc. I love them, and I appreciate her creativity.
Elaina loves to help me in the kitchen. She's always anxious to help me make dinner or to make something just for fun. She likes to create recipes and then try them. Some of them sound more appetizing than others! :)
Overall, the best way to describe Elaina is "passionate." She feels so strongly about whatever it is that she feels - if she's happy, she's on top of the world, if she's sad, she's in the "depths of despair." If she's excited about something, she can hardly contain it. She's a planner, and a doer. I love her enthusiasm and excitement for life. I love that she has strong opinions, that she cares so deeply for her friends and family, that she has a passion for learning and discovering new things, that she has brilliant ideas, and that she sees no limits in her ability to accomplish great things. I have no doubt that she'll accomplish great things in her life!
1 comment:
What a cutie and what a great blog about her. I feel like I know her and her personality so well now. She is so special. What a great girl you have!
Post a Comment