I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Castle Fort

Shortly before we moved, my friend Jamie posted a blog about an awesome fort that she and her kids made, so we copied the idea and put all of our moving boxes to good use.  We made a castle shaped fort!

It became a hit with the girls and the neighborhood kids, and we kept it up for a couple weeks - it kept them entertained for hours on end so I could get us settled in during those first few weeks!  






Isaac liked it for about a minute, until he realized that he might get lost inside

No comments: