I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, July 12, 2013

(June): Author's Tea

Second Grade focuses a lot on writing, and so at the end of the year, they had an "Author's Tea" where the students would present some of their writings for their parents and classmates.  They could choose to share their autobiography, samplings of their poetry, narratives, or a research project.  Elaina chose to share her research project, which was about her favorite animals, dolphins.






It was fun to spend the afternoon with her at school

4 comments:

Kelli said...

LOVE the spelling. Nothing cuter than 1st and 2nd grade spellings. Love them!

Steph Thomas said...

I didn't know that her favorite was dolphins. That is such a great animal. How cool.

Heather said...

Hailey is so much like Elaina!! I let her do all of her projects, no help from me unless she needs it. So, it's all very kiddish and detailed and colorful. I love kid art!

amespj said...

It looks like a great project well done. Who knew there are 37 kinds of dolphins? I'm so glad she likes school!