Isaac and I were able to accompany Erin on her field trip to the zoo. It was fun to spend the day with her. The great thing about the National Zoo is that it's part of the Smithsonian, so it's free!!! Well, in addition to the $15 parking, but still, not too bad!
Chami, Bianca & Erin
Erin had a great class this year, and they all got along so well. Each day she'd come home with a new best friend, depending on who she played with that day. A great group.
Here she is with Bianca, Chami, and Amy
Erin & Isaac checking out the lions
One of the other Moms bought them this huge bag of popcorn. Yum!!
2 comments:
That is cool that their field trip is to the DC zoo. How yummy that a mom brought popcorn. That is a great snack to take to something like that. I would rather pay $15 once instead of for each person. We should go there sometime.
Good thing Isaac wasn't mistaken for a real alligator! I love that coat. And the day looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment