I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, July 12, 2013

(May): Rock Creek Park




Memorial Day was the perfect kick off to summer for us!  A pool party & bbq in the morning, a hike through Rock Creek Park in the afternoon, and smores over the campfire at a friend's house that night!  Here are some picture of our hike at Rock Creek Park.  It is so pretty!  We're excited to explore that area some more.




3 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Sounds fun. Mike and his crazy look reminds me and trying to get a good picture of Chris. Chris is always making some kind of crazy face.

amespj said...

Love that you love to hike!

amespj said...

these photos of you guys hiking reminds me you our family just a few years ago, doing the same thing in the mountains of Alberta. Thanks for sharing these photos and stories.
Love,
Ducky