I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, August 19, 2013

(June): Erin Gymnastics

The girls have really enjoyed doing gymnastics this year.  It's their second year - their first was in Texas.  Both had a friend in their class, which made it fun - and easier for me since we could carpool!



My Nana was able to come watch one day

Erin and Neive at their Spring Fling Demonstration

At the Spring Fling parents were able to come watch them do a routine on each piece of equipment.  I'm including videos for grandparents' sake :)

(this one got cut off half way through)




1 comment:

Heather said...

The girls have grown so much! and Williamsburg looked awesome. Loved your recap of your ten years and I can't wait to see your weekend get away!