


This is a game she used to always play with all of us grandkids when we were little...and the tradition continues :) It's called the Tu-Ta-Lama - it's a song she sings while we play the "piano" on the table. Elaina loved it and still does it on her own now that Nana M is gone. It's not quite the same though.
As you can see, Elaina is such a good helper - here she's helping Nana M do the ironing. Thank goodness she likes it, cuz I hate it! :) Now I know I can put her to work, ironing all our clothes.
Nana bought us an artificial tree this year for an early Christmas gift, but since we have hardly any ornaments, she also got some foam angels that she and Elaina made. They had such a fun time making them and Elaina was so excited to see them on the tree all season long. Thanks for the tree Nana! :)
1 comment:
VERY cute pictures! I like the tree too! We still have ours up. We want to keep it up for as long as possible.
Post a Comment