I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Christmas with the Trousdales

On Christmas Eve we flew to Simi Valley, California to spend Christmas with Mike's family. Since Mike is the oldest of 7 and his brothers are between missions, its a rare opportunity that we all get to be together. But this year everyone was home for most of the time - so it was a full house, and so much fun! Elaina and Erin of course got lots of attention from grandparents & aunts & uncles. It was a good month for the girls! :) Here are some pictures of our trip

On our way to Grandma & Opa's house

Elaina & Aunt Kelli. Elaina claimed this crown as her own when it was really a gift for Kelli. She looks like a grouch in this picture, but I liked the crown, and at least Kelli looks cute :)

Mr. Illusionist himself - impressing everyone with his magic tricks.


I don't think Erin likes the mohawk Uncle Jonny gave her - thank goodness!

Erin & Uncle Tim

Going for a walk: Elaina & Aunt Staci

Feeding Aunt Staci's hamster

Erin & Grandma on Christmas morning


We love to go feed the ducks when we go to Simi Valley!


Helping Grandma make her oh-so-YUMMY cinnamon rolls

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

It seems as though I missed this entry or you just didn't have the pictures up before. It is weird to me to think Mike is the oldest of 7 kids when I am the youngest and don't think about having younger aunts and uncles for Matthew. It was fun to see pictures of Mike's family though.