We had Erin's baby blessing while we were in California last month. It was special because we got to do with with Mike's side of the family, and almost everyone was there. We did it at their house. Here are some pictures of Erin's blessing day.

Erin & Daddy

Dad, Mom & Erin

Erin & Opa

Those that participated in the blessing: 2 Uncles, Dad, and Opa
L-R: Steve, Tim, Mike & Erin, Kyle

Trousdale clan - all but Kelli :(
4 comments:
Erin is precious! I love your outfit, Allison. Hailey will be so happy to see new pictures of Lana. She asks everyday to see her kitchen video. Glad you had a great blessing day!
Hey! I just saw your blog on facebook - what a cute family!
What a fun day! Thanks for sharing!
So I have been a total slacker with blogging lately but I have been reading your blog. I am glad that I get to see the pictures of Erin's blessing. She, of course, is so darn cute. Keep up the blogging and hopefully I can stay on top of commenting again.
Post a Comment