We found this neat place in College Station called Santa's Wonderland. It's pretty much the North Pole done Texas style - complete with western-music Christmas carols sung by a cowboy on stage, and barrels of hay in the main square of an old western-type village. Like Santa's Ranch in Texas. It was a fun little place, and we had a really great time.
We went on a hayride to see the lights and then spent some time in the village where they had a petting zoo, several little shops, and the highlight of course: fake snow falling from the rooftops. Poor Elaina now thinks snow is white stuff that shoots out of a box every 2 minutes, and doesn't realize it's supposed to be cold and stay on the ground so you can make a snowman...I'm warping the mind of my half-Canadian daughter! And of course we had to visit or good friend, Santa, while were were there as well.
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...?!?
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun, I am definitely going to have us go next year.
Allison,
Your kids are adorable, I love your blog. I think blogging is the greatest thing out there. I love being able to read all about how life is going. It sounds like you guys are doing really well, i am so glad to hear it.
Post a Comment