Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog w/ 10 weird random, things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment or message saying "You're It!" and telling them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me back, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can see your answers.
So, here are 10 random things about me:
1. I had belly button surgery when I was 7 - I had a pretty big outtie as a little girl and the boys made fun of me when my tummy showed on the monkey bars. So I got the surgery and now it's an innie.
2. I talk in my sleep - except if you're an old roomate you would know that
3. When I was 12 I swam across Shuswap Lake in Canada - we swam a mile and a half with a boat beside us for safety but didn't stop at all until we reached the other side. Here's a picture of us at the end (me, my Mom & sisters)
4. I hate it when people touch the tops of my ears5. I fed a full-grown tiger milk out of the palms of my hand (when I was visiting my parents in Argentina with Mike. Here's a picture to prove it :)
6. I once made a goal to visit Mecca after learning about it in my Hmanities of Islam class - (I have a long list of all the places I want to go and things I want to do in my lifetime, so I added it to the list) - the next semester I took an Islamic Art History class and learned that going to Mecca and not being Muslim is grounds for being killed. I had to go home and cross it off my list - it was one of the saddest things I've ever done :( So no Mecca for me!
7. I once swam in a lake filled with piranhas and alligators. We also went fishing for piranhas and ate them for dinner (it was in Ecuador). It tasted pretty good surprisingly
8. I'm scared of the dark...kindof :)
9. When I was starting to walk as a baby I was really badly pigeon-toed. At bedtime I had to wear braces on my legs all night long. I think I wore them for over a year - I still walk with my toes pointing in a bit but nowhere near what it would be like if that hadn't been corrected.
10. I played the lead role of Cinder-rappa (a Cinderella meets MC Hammer story) in the school musical when I was in grade 4.
And I tag everyone who has a blog because I want to hear random things about all of you! :)
6. I once made a goal to visit Mecca after learning about it in my Hmanities of Islam class - (I have a long list of all the places I want to go and things I want to do in my lifetime, so I added it to the list) - the next semester I took an Islamic Art History class and learned that going to Mecca and not being Muslim is grounds for being killed. I had to go home and cross it off my list - it was one of the saddest things I've ever done :( So no Mecca for me!7. I once swam in a lake filled with piranhas and alligators. We also went fishing for piranhas and ate them for dinner (it was in Ecuador). It tasted pretty good surprisingly
8. I'm scared of the dark...kindof :)
9. When I was starting to walk as a baby I was really badly pigeon-toed. At bedtime I had to wear braces on my legs all night long. I think I wore them for over a year - I still walk with my toes pointing in a bit but nowhere near what it would be like if that hadn't been corrected.
10. I played the lead role of Cinder-rappa (a Cinderella meets MC Hammer story) in the school musical when I was in grade 4.
And I tag everyone who has a blog because I want to hear random things about all of you! :)
1 comment:
You are too cute! I love that you have so many fun facts about you! It was great to talk to you the other ngiht. We are so excited to see you guys soon. When I told Hailey I talked to you, she asked for "pictures of Lana".
Post a Comment