I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

My parents went to China this fall and brought us back 3 kites. Elaina had never flown a kite before and it's been so long for Mike & I, and my parents too probably. We had the funnest time - it brought back so many childhood memories for me.

Yes, Erin was included too - and she had the warmest spot of all:
cozy and happy in the stroller, and just content to watch! :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't imagine flying a Kite in January, but I'm sure in Texas it's kite flying weather. It looks like it was fun. I was going to tell you that to Post comments on my blog you have to register. Where it says to "login" click on that, then below log in box on the next screen there is a register link. Click that, and create an account. Then you can post comments. Your youngest little girl looks so much like it. It's fun to see your kids.

MB said...

Holy Moly! You're "little ones" are getting really big! They are so cute. I can definitely tell they are your kids! :)

Romi said...

I'm so glad you're back to posting. :) I missed you while you were busy for the holidays. :)