I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Our Pre-Christmas Day

I'm so behind on our blog - I'm still posting stuff from December, but my Mom took SO many cute pictures while she was here and I just want to share them all - well, ok, I'll spare you from having to see ALL of them, but here are some! :) Even though these are almost a month late, I hope you all still enjoy them anyway!

These are pictures of our pre-Christmas. We were lucky enough this year to be with both sides of our family for the Christmas holidays - we were in California on Christmas day, and so we opened some presents with my parents when they were here the week before.

It's hard work opening presents!

This was a gift to both Elaina and Erin - and so we told Elaina to go sit beside Erin and have Erin help to open it. So, this is where Elaina plopped herself down so that Erin could help. And Erin just looks so thrilled to be involved in the present opening :)

Noisy toys! Mom and Dad's favorite! :)




Mike's usually more excited about building blocks than the kids, but that's ok :)


New pajamas from Nana M - a Christmas Eve tradition

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison,

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of the pictures. You have such a cute family. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas with family! Keep the pictures coming. They are great.

Romi said...

It's so fun to see all your pictures! Whenever they come. :) We have the Christmas Eve pajama tradition too. :)