I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nana & Grandpa

We were so lucky this year and got to spend Christmas break with both sides of our family. My parents came to visit us the week before Christmas and then we went to Mike's parents the week of Christmas. Here are some pictures of my parents while they were here.

Helping Nana with her suitcase at the airport





As you can see, we put our guests to work :)




Christmas wasn't Christmas as my house growing up unless my Dad was sitting in the living room all season with a bowl full of nuts and a nutcracker. He would eat them till he got a stomach-ache. So, I picked some up at the grocery store before he arrived, and sure enough, some things never change :) Even Elaina got addicted, but then again, Elaina just eats whenever she gets the chance!

New outfit - notice the matching purple shoes :)

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

That was fun to meet your dad and of course I just absolutely love your mom. She is so fun and loving. Thanks for coming over and sharing your parents with us since ours never come to visit:)

Romi said...

That is so great that you were able to have your parents come visit, and your nana too!!