I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sleepy Head

Mike found Erin sound asleep behind the couch like this:


I don't think I never posted this hilarious video of her either - this was back in October at Steve & Ashley's wedding luncheon. She fell asleep eating her roll, but kept eating! It was so funny

2 comments:

aagiles said...

Allison,
I love reading your blog, and I especially love seeing your girls. I miss them so much. They are too cute. Hopefully someday Steve and I will be "rich" enough to buy plane tickets and come and see them.

Heather said...

She is so cute!! I love it!