At the beginning of May my friend Heather came to visit me from Las Vegas. Heather and I lived in the same apartment complex when Mike and I lived in Vegas, and we really only knew each other for about 6 months, but became really great friends during that time. We spent almost every day together, and I think it is thanks to her that I didn't go crazy that summer, being pregnant with Erin (we were both pregnant with our second kids, and Elaina and her daughter Hailey were best little buddies!). I just love her and was so happy that she came to visit me :)
I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Heather's Visit
At the beginning of May my friend Heather came to visit me from Las Vegas. Heather and I lived in the same apartment complex when Mike and I lived in Vegas, and we really only knew each other for about 6 months, but became really great friends during that time. We spent almost every day together, and I think it is thanks to her that I didn't go crazy that summer, being pregnant with Erin (we were both pregnant with our second kids, and Elaina and her daughter Hailey were best little buddies!). I just love her and was so happy that she came to visit me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment