I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Photo Shoot

Elaina got such a kick out of playing around with Photo Booth on my computer. I know everyone does these, but Elaina was cracking herself up today during her own little photo shoot, so I had to post them!




This one is for Mike, since he loves the duck face so much :)



















3 comments:

Jen said...

Haha! I love the pictures, those are fun.

robyncreates said...

I HAVE to show these to Addi tomorrow! I loved her recital pics too. She did so good at spotlight night. Addi still talks bout going to dance with her. Thanks again! Maybe we can meet at the spash pad next week sometime and get them together. :)

MB said...

I'm guessing you guys have a Mac like us :)
VERY funny!