I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

Each of the girls performed "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" on Christmas Eve. Both were pretty cute if I do say so myself! :)



Elaina was cracking us up. She was really worried that Santa was going to come before she was in bed, as you can tell! And by the way, the actions are an exaggerated version of her Christmas dance recital performance.

8 comments:

Meli said...

adorable!! erins voice is sooo cute!

Stacie said...

So cute and Elaina looks so seriously concerned about Santa. So funny!

Steph Thomas said...

So precious to have that video taped. Erin was so cute and did such a great job and Elaina was funny thinking that Santa was right outside her house. I love it.

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amespj said...

What a wonderful Christmas we will always remember! We loved being with all of you. It's just as great watching your daughter make all the Christmas preparations including a beautiful dinner, as it is to watch her singing & waiting for Santa.

Amy Martin said...

So cute!!!

Sara G said...

I just clicked over here from facebook link and these videos are adorable! I love the actions and Elaina's face at the end, priceless!

Nana/Nanny M. said...

I loved seeing the video of their singing and actions. Such delightful memories !!