I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Erin Sleep-Eating
After Steve & Ashley's wedding at the temple, we went to the luncheon. Erin was apparently exhausted because she fell asleep...but continued to eat her roll. It was pretty funny. Mike's Dad caught it on video:
4 comments:
I still can't believe she did this. Pretty amazing little girl she is:)
How funny:) She was probably dreaming about food! Glad you are posting again!!!!
that totally reminds me of stuff my sister did. She always fell asleep while on the potty! I miss you and your beautiful girls! :)
Cute. I recall the picture taken several months ago when she fell asleep in her highchair. Cute wee girl.
Post a Comment