

Monte Monte Caballo (a tradition that started when I was young). I can't believe my Dad still has the energy/strength for this. I'm not calling him old, I just don't think
I would even have the strength or energy to do this as many times as he does over and over again. The kids don't ever let him stop!




Big kids hogging the little kid games

Christmas crafts @ preschool. Erin was really excited to be apart of our preschool's Christmas party!


Elaina doing crafts at preschool

Dancing at Chuck-E-Cheese. I think my parents got roped into a tradition that now they can't get out of! The girls seem to expect Chuck-E-Cheese every time they're in town!
Erin riding the carousel
Elaina is so curious about other parts of the world (go figure, she has that Ames gene in her!). How can she not be? She has family members in a million different locations!

The girls and my parents in their new Christmas dresses

Too cute!


Ok, my Mom really needs to stop being the photographer because she's in hardly any of the pictures! She did come back in January and I tried to be photographer so that she could be in more of the pictures. She really was here...she was just the one behind the camera!
4 comments:
So fun. I think your parents are so cool, and I know you do to of course. That was nice of you to be the photographer when she came back so she could be in more of them.
What a wonderful Christmas - one I will always remember too! Thanks to you and Mike for making it special and making traditions important.
Wow you're caught up. It looks like you had a very fun Christmas. OK so it's my turn to catch up. Maybe in few weeks I'll get to it. You inspire me. :)
Monte Monte Caballo....I guess you broke me in, and trained me well. Great memories.
Post a Comment