I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Halloween
This shows you how behind I am in posting. Here are the girls' Halloween costumes this year. They were both pretty cute :)
I love that Erin decided that this (while Mom is trying to get a pictures!) would be a good time to steal candy meant for the trick-or-treaters!
Elaina is so funny on Halloween. Part of the excitement, for her, is handing out candy to trick-or-treaters that come to our house. This year she got a small notebook in her bag, and as kids would come to our house she would tear a piece of paper out of her notebook and try to stuff it in their bags. Sometimes she had time to color a picture on it, and sometimes she didn't, so some kids just got a blank piece of paper with torn edges along the top. The older kids would look at her like "what's this?" Some even said "I don't want that!" She was completely oblivious. She just looked at them with this huge grin on her face, as if she'd just given them the greatest gift they could ever hope for, and said "it's your picture!" She is such a sweetheart. I hope she stays this way forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sly move by Erin! That's awesome.
I agree. I hope Elaina stays as sweet as she is forever. And Erin. What an imp.
Post a Comment