I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Multicultural Day

We attended a multicultural fair in College Station earlier this fall. Most of the pictures we took were of the Arabian cultures, to send to my parents I guess, but all the booths were interesting. I love these kinds of things.

Mike, wearing a Saudi ghutra
Bedouin Tent

The camels were a big hit!


Playing musical instruments. I can't remember which country these were from

2 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Too bad you can't take the girls to Saudi. They would be in heaven with all the camels around.

Meli said...

oh i m so glad you guys came!! it was a lot of fun to see you there:D