I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Utah Trip

In October we were able to go to Utah for Ashley & Steve's (Mike's brother) wedding. We were so glad we were able to be there!

Elaina on the airplane

This is how Erin traveled. She drew a lot of attention riding through the Dallas airport like this

This is how Elaina travels

Mike's favorite BBQ restaurant in the world, which is interesting since we live in TX and are surrounded by BBQ!

Ashley, Steve & Elaina

Elaina and Opa (she was a little pictured-out!)

Mike and his cousins

Erin & Staci

I love this picture of Elaina and Ashley!

Elaina with Uncle TJ & Aunt Kelli

Elaina & Grandma

Jonny & Erin
Me and Mike

The girls with Mike's grandma

We were able to spend time with my sister Jen & her husband Jared, and see several of our old friends as well. It was such a great trip!

3 comments:

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

I'm going to have to remember the kid on the luggage trick next time I fly with my kids and bag the stroller! Glad you are posting again!

amespj said...

It's nice to see you all with the Trousdale family. I know they love you all as much as we do.